Harrell Dental Implant Center – Charlotte NC
A Breakthrough Solution for Permanent Tooth Replacement
• Do you have one or more missing teeth?
• Embarrassed by a compromised smile?
• Frustrated that you can’t chew properly?
• Looking for an alternative to dentures?
Dr. Robert Harrell has the solutions!
Named a top Charlotte dentist year after year in Charlotte Magazine, Dr. Harrell can restore your smile and your self-confidence with state-of-the-art dental implant solutions.
Unrivaled Technology, Expertise & Experience
Using state-of-the-art technology, Dr. Harrell relies on his finely honed skills to transform lives through cosmetic dentistry – specifically implant dentistry.
Over nearly two decades, Dr. Harrell has created thousands of remarkable individual smiles at Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne. He continues his passion for creating aesthetically brilliant restorations to help countless more patients reclaim a natural, healthy and functional smile through implants from a new, expanded location.
Harrell Dental Implant Center handles every aspect of the dental implant process – from surgical extractions and bone grafting to placement of the implant and the restoration. You will not be referred to another doctor at any time during the process.
Dental Implants are one of the biggest breakthroughs in modern dentistry. They are the best solution for almost anyone considering a tooth or teeth replacement, and Dr. Harrell is the Charlotte-area leader in implant dentistry.
Associations & Organization Affiliations
Single Dental Implants
Replace a missing tooth with a single dental implant, the most advanced treatment available. The result will be an artificial tooth that matches the look and function of your natural teeth. Learn More.
Dental Implant Bridge
If you have multiple missing teeth, an implant bridge is the optimal method for restoring your smile. Unlike a traditional crown and bridge, you won’t have to sacrifice your healthy teeth in the process. Learn More.
If you need a full arch of teeth, the All-on-4 method is your best bet. This breakthrough treatment will totally make over your mouth and no one will even realize that you have prosthetic teeth. Learn More.
Don’t put up with the frustration of a loose denture that diminishes your ability to speak clearly or eat certain foods. Anchor your denture with implants and enjoy total function and confidence. Learn More.
Dental implants are far more secure than traditional bridges and dentures and offer significant advantages:
- Implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth.
- Implants cannot decay.
- Implant teeth made with dental porcelain are as strong as natural teeth.
- Patients say that speaking and chewing feels completely natural.
- Dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from real teeth.
- Implants prevent bone loss that can accompany missing teeth.
- Dental implants are easily cleaned: Just brush and floss.
There are several dental implant variations that can be beneficial in a full mouth reconstruction. Several teeth can be replaced with only two posts, or an entire arch of teeth may be seated on only four posts, a method known as “All-on-4.”
A missing tooth, or several missing teeth, will negatively impact your dental and overall health. If you have a missing tooth or teeth right now, you are living with the consequences.
If you experience:
- A decreased ability to chew and swallow, limiting your food choices
- Changes in your facial structure that cause you to look older
- Embarrassment when you smile
- Difficulty speaking clearly
- Heightened risk of periodontal, or gum disease
Then Dental Implants could be right for you