The Best Dental Implant Technology Produces The Best Smiles
Harrell Dental Implant Center relies on the most advanced technology available to safely and painlessly place your dental implants for perfect smile restorations. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to obtain the best understanding of your needs and plan the ideal course of treatment.
The Most Advanced Technology
Our advanced diagnostic tools include the Sirona Cone Beam CT Scanner, Sidexis Implant Planning Software, Sicat Implant Surgical Guides and Top-Quality Dental Implants from nSequence. We also use Dexis Digital Radiography to secure the most revealing X-rays of your teeth and gums. Guesswork and unfortunate surprises are eliminated with this this technology. Learn more below:
Dexis Digital Intraoral X-ray
Remarkable Image Quality
The ability to see subtleties using digital radiography is crucial to diagnosis, collaboration, and patient communication. Through a combination of advanced hardware and software technologies, the DEXIS Platinum sensor is able to deliver clinically meaningful images that are extremely clear and highly detailed.
Fancy words, simple concept: DEXIS hardware and software work in harmony to compensate for radiation variances thus guarding against under and over exposure. That means you are able to get more clinically useable, more consistent images at a wider range of exposure settings. You benefit from a reduction in the number of exposure-related dental x-ray retakes, and your patients benefit from the reduction in radiation. See more at Dexis
Optimum Organization and Imagery
Because of the leading-edge tools and tech we utilize, we can obtain data that is immediately available for viewing and discussion. Your dental implant visits will run smoother and faster as a result.
The Cerec Omnicam is another one of our favorite tools. Read more about its exceptional abilities:
CEREC Omnicam’s revolutionary design features a completely new, ergonomic handpiece and special optics to guarantee un-surpassed intraoral access. New ColorStreaming allows continuous capture of the oral cavity as well as displaying the 3D data in full color — an industry first. Operator convenience has been greatly improved by making the system completely powder-free while retaining Sirona’s high standards for precision.
Designed for Access
Slim, rounded camera tube allows easy rotation of the camera in the intraoral space. The tiny camera tip guarantees the best lens positioning anywhere in the mouth.
Color Streaming for Confidence
As the camera moves over teeth, a photorealistic image is displayed in full-color with crisp clarity and impeccable detail delivering a new level of clinical confidence.
- Records 2D and 3D data, the first intraoral camera to do so
- Captures half-arch and full-arch impressions with industry-leading speed
- Anti-shake features automatically eliminate substandard images
- Provides a uniform field of illumination for increased precision Additional details at Sirona
What To Expect During Your Implant Procedure
Dr. Robert Harrell and his team at Harrell Dental Implant Center in Charlotte want you to have the brilliant, confidence boosting smile you deserve. They can provide it to you with a single dental implant, implant bridge or full-mouth All-on-4 implant restoration. See what’s involved in the implant process in the following post:
Most patients find that a dental implant is secure, stable and a good replacement for their own tooth. There are generally three phases to getting an implant:
- First, the dentist surgically places the implant into the jawbone. Your dentist may recommend a diet of soft foods, cold foods and warm soup during the healing process.
- Next, the bone around the implant heals in a process called osseointegration. What makes an implant so strong is that the bone actually grows around it and holds it in place. Osseointegration means “combines with the bone” and takes time. Some patients might need to wait until the implant is completely integrated, up to several months, before replacement teeth can be attached to the implant. Other patients can have the implants and replacement teeth placed all in one visit.
- Finally, it’s time for the placement of the artificial tooth/teeth. For a single tooth implant, your dentist will customize a new tooth for you, called a dental crown. The crown will be based on size, shape, color and fit, and will be designed to blend in with your other teeth. If you are replacing more than a single tooth, custom-made bridges or dentures will be made to fit your mouth and your implants. Continue reading at Mouth Healthy
Harrell Dental Implant Center is the Charlotte area leader for dental implant procedures of all varieties. Book your free consultation with us today to learn more about restoring your smile with dental implants. During your visit a complimentary digital smile preview (an $85 value) will be created to show how you will appear when your implants are in place.
Call 704-206-1330 or use the contact form on the website to make your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.